[MarkLogic Dev General] Define range partition key REST Example

Shmennen shmennen at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 10:34:19 PST 2018

Hello All,
   I am searching for a REST API example to define a range partition key using JSON.The official doc from here https://docs.marklogic.com/guide/admin/tiered-storage#id_42177 describes a sequence of commands via UI but I am wondering if there is a REST API option to perform all of these commands automatically via REST.
An example containing below details would be very useful:- assignment policy: range- range indexes type: Path- atomic type specification: int- name: /bar:foo/bar:toto:bar:fuzz

Really appreciate your help- Ric