[MarkLogic Dev General] Exit query without writing to error log?

David Ennis David.Ennis at marklogic.com
Wed Jan 24 04:57:40 PST 2018

HI.

Further to Florent’s comment, assuming your code is OK with the error bubbling up to the top, you can catch them all in a single place and act accordingly  using a custom error handler. Using this in conjunction with throwing your own errors (and handling the code in the top-level handler) can be useful.

https://docs.marklogic.com/guide/app-dev/appserver-control#id_89735

Regards,
David