[MarkLogic Dev General] Exit query without writing to error log?

Evan Lenz evan at evanlenz.net
Wed Jan 24 14:45:27 PST 2018

Thanks, guys. David, the custom error handler is a great idea. I had
forgotten about this option. We're not currently using it but definitely
will soon. It will help us move forward without fundamentally changing the
structure of many queries. It will enable us to wrap a virtual try/catch
around everything without having to change the code itself. Very helpful!

Thanks again,
Evan