[MarkLogic Dev General] Exit query without writing to error log?

David Ennis David.Ennis at marklogic.com
Wed Jan 24 22:54:14 PST 2018

HI Evan,

Hmm. I just did the same test and was surprised. But yes, still logging the error seems to match the documentation.. Sorry about that. My only other suggestion is: Is there any common code used as some sort of standard invoker/router to the rest of your code? If so, that may be the best place to put a tray catch and let the rest bubble up to that point.

Regards,
David