[MarkLogic Dev General] How to define relative path for the URL rewriter setting?

Evgeny Degtyarev evgeny.degtyarev at lambdawerk.com
Fri Jan 26 04:50:26 PST 2018

Hello,

We have Marklogic 9 server, and if I define relative path for URL rewriter
- it doesn't work (404 error), although absolute path works fine.
According to the documentation - https://docs.marklogic.com/
admin:appserver-set-url-rewriter - it should be possible.
> The path should specify a relative or absolute path to either an XQuery
module used as the interpretive rewriter or the XML file used by the
declarative rewriter.
I use declarative (XML) file as a rewriter.

Regards,
Evgeny