[MarkLogic Dev General] How to define relative path for the URL rewriter setting?

Geert Josten Geert.Josten at marklogic.com
Fri Jan 26 05:11:52 PST 2018

Hi Evgeny,

Keep in mind that relative means relative to the modules-root. Check the modules-root setting of the app-server you are looking at.

Cheers,
Geert

From: <general-bounces at developer.marklogic.com<mailto:general-bounces at developer.marklogic.com>> on behalf of Evgeny Degtyarev <evgeny.degtyarev at lambdawerk.com<mailto:evgeny.degtyarev at lambdawerk.com>>
Date: Friday, January 26, 2018 at 1:50 PM
To: "general at developer.marklogic.com<mailto:general at developer.marklogic.com>" <general at developer.marklogic.com<mailto:general at developer.marklogic.com>>
Subject: [MarkLogic Dev General] How to define relative path for the URL rewriter setting?

Hello,

We have Marklogic 9 server, and if I define relative path for URL rewriter - it doesn't work (404 error), although absolute path works fine.
According to the documentation - https://docs.marklogic.com/admin:appserver-set-url-rewriter - it should be possible.
> The path should specify a relative or absolute path to either an XQuery module used as the interpretive rewriter or the XML file used by the declarative rewriter.
I use declarative (XML) file as a rewriter.

Regards,
Evgeny