[MarkLogic Dev General] Rsync-Like DB Contents Comparison and Update?

David Gorbet David.Gorbet at marklogic.com
Mon Jan 29 10:32:12 PST 2018

..actually if it’s been disconnected too long (i.e. the journals no longer exist), it does a bulk replication which is not necessarily a full copy. It’s a delta copy of what’s missing.

Note though that with Database replication you’re subject to replication lag limits that you may need to monitor. Also, adding and removing replicas is a configuration change that may be more heavyweight than adding a flexrep target.