Paxton’s awesome Sublime Text Plugin. If you edit code with Sublime Text 2 or 3, be sure to install this plugin.
Here are some of the key features of the plugin:
- XQuery syntax highlighting.
- MarkLogic Function Autocomplete – Autocompletes with stubbed parameters. Never forget which param goes where again.
- Xquery Lint – This will save you hours of debugging. Highlights the line and underlines the offending bit of code.
- Run your code on the server – Ctrl+alt+r will execute your code on the server. Saves you a trip to Qconsole.
- Open docs.marklogic.com – Put your cursor on a function in your code and press the hotkey. A new browser tab is opened to the docs page.
- Code snippets – Common used patterns are available: if, typeswitch, etc.
- Autocomplete for common, annoying things – Stop trying to remember paths for import statements. Start typing to see a list of all the MarkLogic imports. Select one and it gets inserted into your code.
- Plays nice with Roxy – The plugin can use your Roxy properties files to determine which server to use for linting and running code.
Visit the Repository