[MarkLogic Dev General] How to generate Configuration scripts ?

Justin Makeig Justin.Makeig at marklogic.com
Tue Aug 10 10:38:20 PDT 2010

Jakob, David, and others,
Yes, this is definitely something on our radar for a potential future release. I’d be very interested in following up on specific requirements.
In the meantime, there is an open-source project called Pomegranate <http://developer.marklogic.com/code/pomegranate> that might be helpful. It’s maintained by Don Anderson, a MarkLogic consultant. Pomegranate allows you to package and deploy configuration and application code to a MarkLogic cluster.

Justin

Justin Makeig
Senior Product Manager
MarkLogic Corporation

Phone +1 650 655 2387

email  justin.makeig at marklogic.com<mailto:justin.makeig at marklogic.com>
web    www.marklogic.com<http://www.marklogic.com/>

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail communication by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning this message to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.