[MarkLogic Dev General] xdmp:document-load - possible bug?

Justin Makeig Justin.Makeig at marklogic.com
Mon Aug 16 07:54:05 PDT 2010

Jacob,
Yes, you’re correct. Sorry about the confusion; my coffee apparently has not kicked in. xdmp:document-load does allow you to load documents from HTTP directly into a database. (xdmp:document-insert, as you point out, takes a URI and a node(), independent of where the node came from).
I’ve noted your request and we’ll take a look at other ways of handling error responses in xdmp:document-load as we plan subsequent releases. Thanks.

Justin