[MarkLogic Dev General] The results of your email commands

Mark Helmstetter Mark.Helmstetter at marklogic.com
Tue Aug 17 07:19:33 PDT 2010

Also, one more directories must exist in the database in order to see the files via WebDAV.  As such, your document URIs must minimally start with a leading slash ("/").  So if you had a document with a URI of "foo.xml", you would not be able to see that file via WebDAV.

But it sounds like you inserted the data via WebDAV?  If you were able to insert them via WebDAV, you should be able to see them via WebDAV.  What OS/version are you using and what WebDAV utility did you use to insert/view the files?  What version of MarkLogic are you using?