[MarkLogic Dev General] Query on directories

Vishnu Raaj Vishnu_Raaj at mindtree.com
Tue Aug 31 00:11:25 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I'm new to MarkLogic.

Is there any way to check whether a tenant database exists in a MarkLogic database?

As per my understanding, MarkLogic treats tenant db as directory. Currently there are only functions for CreateDirectory and DeleteDirecotory. I would like to know is there any facility to check whether a directory exists.

Please help.

Regards,
VishnuRaaj R|Senior Engineer : Microsoft-Global Practices|MindTree Ltd.|TP 2/2, Ascendas Mahindra IT Park, Mahindra World City - SEZ, Natham Sub Post, Chengalpet, Chennai - 603002, INDIA|Voice +91 44 67497150 / Mobile +91 9994109328|email: Vishnu_Raaj at mindtree.com<mailto:Vishnu_Raaj at mindtree.com>|www.mindtree.com<http://www.mindtree.com/>|

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CB4906.65B1BE90] Save a tree