[MarkLogic Dev General] Recordloader URI Path in ML

Mohanraj Chozhan Mohanraj_Chozhan at infosys.com
Thu May 2 02:09:28 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am using recordloader to load files to ML database. The INPUT_PATH is windows path(D:/test/images). When these images get loaded to the database the URI formed is: /abc/D:\test\images\aa.jpeg.

I want the files to be uploaded with this URI: /abc/aa.jpeg.

PFB my .properties file:

CONNECTION_STRING=xcc://testdbo:test@localhost/testdb
INPUT_PATTERN=.+\\.(PDF|JPG|pdf|jpg|rdf)$
DOCUMENT_FORMAT=binary
INPUT_PATH=D:/test/images
IGNORE_FILE_BASENAME=true
OUTPUT_COLLECTIONS=
INPUT_STRIP_PREFIX=
URI_PREFIX=/abc

Could you please tell me how I can achieve this?

Regards,
Mohanraj

Infosys e-mail system.