[MarkLogic Dev General] ML Transactions

andreswin.8 at hotmail.es andreswin.8 at hotmail.es
Tue May 14 13:17:25 PDT 2013

--- Mensaje Original ---

Desde: "Will Thompson" <wthompson at jonesmcclure.com>
Enviado: 10 de mayo de 2013 08:14
Para: "MarkLogic Developer Discussion" <general at developer.marklogic.com>
Asunto: Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] ML Transactions

The missing context error is from the function call with missing parens:
"bundle:deletetempdir" should be "bundle:deletetempdir()". The evals will
force those functions to execute in separate transactions; however, here
it's not necessary to invoke xdmp:commit() if you are not running in an
explicit transaction mode (xdmp:set-transaction-mode()) AFAIK.

-Will