[MarkLogic Dev General] Updating ML license(s) progamatically

Ken Tune Ken.Tune at marklogic.com
Thu May 23 02:17:12 PDT 2013

Bob
If you download this project from git
https://github.com/mustard57/MarkLogicEC2ClusterSetup
git clonehttps://github.com/mustard57/MarkLogicEC2ClusterSetup.git myDir

you will find MarkLogicSetup.py in the for_remote directory.

RE Do I understand that correctly---that this functionality to programatically update MarkLogic licenses --will not be available until version 7?

There is no published API for this. You may be able to make use of /license-go.xqy however.

Ken