[MarkLogic Dev General] XCC/J API compiled against Java 6.0?

aaron.korver at thomsonreuters.com aaron.korver at thomsonreuters.com
Mon Oct 14 15:55:23 PDT 2013

Hi all,
It looks like the 6.0.3 version of the Java API has been compiled against Java 6.0.  When I run javap -verbose against a .class file in the jar, I see the following.  "major version: 50"  This means a 6.0 JDK compiled it.  This is a problem, since the project I'm on that is using is currently restricted to using the Java 5 JDK.  So...is JDK 6 now a requirement, or was this just compiled incorrectly?

Thank you,
Aaron Korver