[MarkLogic Dev General] Reprocessing error documents in CPF

Karthik.Nagarajan2 at cognizant.com Karthik.Nagarajan2 at cognizant.com
Thu Oct 24 07:13:48 PDT 2013

Hi,

How to reprocess error documents in CPF from the state where it erred out?
For ex: a document can go to error state due to some configuration issues in my pipeline file or I can explicitly throw an error from my xqy code.
In those scenarios, how to reprocess the document?

Thanks,
Karthik

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.