[MarkLogic Dev General] backup/restore forests/databases using REST API?

Michael Blakeley mike at blakeley.com
Wed Oct 30 09:54:49 PDT 2013

Not as far as I know. Of course you could create a REST instance and extend it: that might be one step better than a raw script. Or maybe something like https://github.com/codycollier/booster but extended beyond admin:* functions.

Can I ask more about your use-case? Mostly I'd expect folks to set up scheduled backup, but I'm sure you know about that feature. Are you duplicating forests or something like that? Depending on the details, there might be an easier way in ML7.

-- Mike