[MarkLogic Dev General] xdmp:node-insert-child() throw XDMP-EXPNTREECACHEFULL error

Christopher Hamlin cbhamlin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 05:55:38 PDT 2015

Hi,

If you wrap your xpath (or cts:search) in xdmp:estimate you'll see how
many documents you may bring back:

collection('test')/patient/link/visit[@age =
('60岁','61岁','62岁','63岁','64岁','65岁')]

If it's too many for your memory, you can try breaking up the query
into batches.  Just looking at what you have, can you run each of 60岁,
61岁, etc. separately?  Some batch oriented tool like corb2 might help
too.

= Chris