[MarkLogic Dev General] element-word-match

Geert Josten Geert.Josten at marklogic.com
Mon Jul 13 11:26:22 PDT 2015

I can’t tell exactly either, but your observations could be right that it only occurs with word and value lexicon lookups. Those start with values, and only look at fragments later (if you provide a cts:query for instance). A cts:search starts with fragments, so easier to ignore deleted fragments from the start..

Again, this is a rare anomaly, only observed with admin user. Normal applications should never run with admin user. It is a good practice to always look for a customized security model that hands out as little privileges as possible to users directly..

Cheers,
Geert