[MarkLogic Dev General] learn to download ingested file

cyanline llc info at cyanline.com
Fri Jul 17 11:49:37 PDT 2015

Hi all,
   What resources can I use to learn how to allow the user interface to
download a file that was ingested into ML?

   I am breaking apart an email archive, storing the metadata in XML
format, and copying attachments to the email messages into a directory.
Then, it is all ingested into ML.

   On my rest-app results I set the attachment file name to display, and
now I am looking to make it a link to serve the user the attachment file.

   Below is an example:

[message-65] ls -R 18:41:45
.:
attachments  message-65.xml

./attachments:
fresh~1.pdf

   I'm using ML7 and I searched markmail developer list for similar
queries, to no avail.

Thank you