[MarkLogic Dev General] Need to remove unused xml namespace prefix

Asit Nautiyal asitnautiyal at outlook.com
Tue Jul 21 10:30:58 PDT 2015

Hi Raghu,
Here you want to keep the text.xml as part of "http://somewhere.something.com" namespace and want to make its child element (child) part to other namespace ""http://anywhere.anything.com" , correct me, if I am wrong! If this is the case then, you are making this xml file as ambiguous. In xml file , all child elements should belongs to same namespace as its root element, that's why we have concept of namespace.
Regards,Asit Nautiyal  Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 11:07:53 -0400