[MarkLogic Dev General] Community Newsletter
David.Cassel at marklogic.com
Fri Sep 1 08:06:21 PDT 2017
Our presence on Stack Overflow continues to grow. We have over 1,700 questions there with nearly 400 subscribers watching the feed. It's a great place to get help. Don't forget to up vote the good answers!
New blog posts on developer.marklogic.com:
* Michael Malgeri demonstrates Building a Semantic Recommendation Engine<http://developer.marklogic.com/blog/building-a-semantic-recommendation-engine>
* Caio Milani explains How to Find and Control Access to PII<http://developer.marklogic.com/blog/find-and-control-access-to-pii>
* Scott Brooks addresses a common security problem with CSRF Attack Application Protection<http://developer.marklogic.com/blog/csrf-attack-application-protection>
We also have a few new recipes<http://developer.marklogic.com/recipes>:
* Cache data with timeout<http://developer.marklogic.com/recipe/server-field-cache> (Justin Donnelly)
* Get permissions with role names<http://developer.marklogic.com/recipe/get-permissions-with-role-names> (Paxton Hare)
* Anchor Dates for Finding Recent Documents<http://developer.marklogic.com/blog/anchor-date-for-score-rating> (Dave Cassel)
Want to contribute or request a recipe? Contact us as recipe at marklogic.com
MarkLogic company releases:
* MLCP 8.0-7 for MarkLogic 8.0-7<https://github.com/marklogic/marklogic-contentpump/releases/tag/8.0.7>.
* Java Client API 3.0.8 for MarkLogic 8.0-7<https://github.com/marklogic/java-client-api/releases/tag/3.0.8>.
* MarkLogic-rdf4j 1.0.0 for use with MarkLogic 9.0-2<https://github.com/marklogic/marklogic-rdf4j/releases/tag/1.0.0>.
Community project releases:
* Paxton Hare has released version 1.1.5 of the Data Hub Framework<https://github.com/marklogic-community/marklogic-data-hub/releases/tag/v1.1.5>.
* Rob Rudin released version 2.9.0 of ml-gradle<https://github.com/marklogic-community/ml-gradle/releases/tag/2.9.0> and 2.9.0 of ml-app-deployer<https://github.com/marklogic-community/ml-app-deployer/releases/tag/2.9.0>.
* Rob Szkutak and Geert Josten released version 1.7.7 of Roxy<https://github.com/marklogic-community/roxy/releases/tag/v1.7.7>.
* Rob Rudin (busy guy) also released version 2.14.1 of ml-javaclient-util<https://github.com/marklogic-community/ml-javaclient-util/releases/tag/2.14.1>.
* Scott Stafford released version 1.1.0 of marklogic-spring-batch<https://github.com/marklogic-community/marklogic-spring-batch/releases/tag/1.1.0>.
* Seeking MarkLogic Developers for prestigious firm in NYC. Contract or Contract to Hire opportunities. Will be developing XQuery, JS and REST modules n the MarkLogic Technology Stack and Utilizing the MarkLogic Library to support FWCL initiatives. labrams at consultnet.com.
* We need a MarkLogic Programmer in Columbia, MD. Exp: 10 yrs, Rate:$60/hr. Send resume to hr at arealtech.in.
Recruiters — if you'd like me to include your MarkLogic-related openings in this newsletter, send them to me before the first of each month.
Dave Cassel, @dmcassel<https://twitter.com/dmcassel>
Technical Community Manager
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the General