[MarkLogic Dev General] Community Newsletter
Donohoe, Paul, Macmillan
Paul.Donohoe at springernature.com
Fri Sep 1 08:25:00 PDT 2017
I was reading the post How to Find and Control Access to PII<http://developer.marklogic.com/blog/find-and-control-access-to-pii> , and I think I found a typo. In the code under "Scoping and Sampling - Elegant and Better Than Brute Force", line 3 is missing "Employee" from fn:collection(). Without it, it's possible that the sample size is greater than the size of the "Employee" collection.
Otherwise, a good read!
Process & Content Management
The Campus, 4 Crinan Street, London N1 9XW, UK
T +44 (0)20 7843 4783
paul.donohoe at springernature.com<mailto:paul.donohoe at springernature.com>
Visitor address: Porters Gate Reception, Wharfdale Road, London, UK
Springer Nature is one of the world's leading global research, educational
and professional publishers, created in May 2015 through the combination
of Nature Publishing Group, Palgrave Macmillan, Macmillan Education and
Springer Science+Business Media.
From: general-bounces at developer.marklogic.com [mailto:general-bounces at developer.marklogic.com] On Behalf Of Dave Cassel
Sent: 01 September 2017 16:06
To: MarkLogic Developer Discussion
Subject: [MarkLogic Dev General] Community Newsletter
Our presence on Stack Overflow continues to grow. We have over 1,700 questions there with nearly 400 subscribers watching the feed. It's a great place to get help. Don't forget to up vote the good answers!
New blog posts on developer.marklogic.com:
* Michael Malgeri demonstrates Building a Semantic Recommendation Engine<http://developer.marklogic.com/blog/building-a-semantic-recommendation-engine>
* Caio Milani explains How to Find and Control Access to PII<http://developer.marklogic.com/blog/find-and-control-access-to-pii>
* Scott Brooks addresses a common security problem with CSRF Attack Application Protection<http://developer.marklogic.com/blog/csrf-attack-application-protection>
We also have a few new recipes<http://developer.marklogic.com/recipes>:
* Cache data with timeout<http://developer.marklogic.com/recipe/server-field-cache> (Justin Donnelly)
* Get permissions with role names<http://developer.marklogic.com/recipe/get-permissions-with-role-names> (Paxton Hare)
* Anchor Dates for Finding Recent Documents<http://developer.marklogic.com/blog/anchor-date-for-score-rating> (Dave Cassel)
Want to contribute or request a recipe? Contact us as recipe at marklogic.com<mailto:recipe at marklogic.com>
MarkLogic company releases:
* MLCP 8.0-7 for MarkLogic 8.0-7<https://github.com/marklogic/marklogic-contentpump/releases/tag/8.0.7>.
* Java Client API 3.0.8 for MarkLogic 8.0-7<https://github.com/marklogic/java-client-api/releases/tag/3.0.8>.
* MarkLogic-rdf4j 1.0.0 for use with MarkLogic 9.0-2<https://github.com/marklogic/marklogic-rdf4j/releases/tag/1.0.0>.
Community project releases:
* Paxton Hare has released version 1.1.5 of the Data Hub Framework<https://github.com/marklogic-community/marklogic-data-hub/releases/tag/v1.1.5>.
* Rob Rudin released version 2.9.0 of ml-gradle<https://github.com/marklogic-community/ml-gradle/releases/tag/2.9.0> and 2.9.0 of ml-app-deployer<https://github.com/marklogic-community/ml-app-deployer/releases/tag/2.9.0>.
* Rob Szkutak and Geert Josten released version 1.7.7 of Roxy<https://github.com/marklogic-community/roxy/releases/tag/v1.7.7>.
* Rob Rudin (busy guy) also released version 2.14.1 of ml-javaclient-util<https://github.com/marklogic-community/ml-javaclient-util/releases/tag/2.14.1>.
* Scott Stafford released version 1.1.0 of marklogic-spring-batch<https://github.com/marklogic-community/marklogic-spring-batch/releases/tag/1.1.0>.
* Seeking MarkLogic Developers for prestigious firm in NYC. Contract or Contract to Hire opportunities. Will be developing XQuery, JS and REST modules n the MarkLogic Technology Stack and Utilizing the MarkLogic Library to support FWCL initiatives. labrams at consultnet.com<mailto:labrams at consultnet.com>.
* We need a MarkLogic Programmer in Columbia, MD. Exp: 10 yrs, Rate:$60/hr. Send resume to hr at arealtech.in<mailto:hr at arealtech.in>.
Recruiters - if you'd like me to include your MarkLogic-related openings in this newsletter, send them to me before the first of each month.
Dave Cassel, @dmcassel<https://twitter.com/dmcassel>
Technical Community Manager
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage mechanism. Macmillan Publishers Limited does not accept liability for any statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of Nature Research or one of their agents.
Please note that Macmillan Publishers Limited and their agents and affiliates do not accept any responsibility for viruses or malware that may be contained in this e-mail or its attachments and it is your responsibility to scan the e-mail and attachments (if any).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the General