The MarkLogic NiFi Connector provides easy integration to NiFi, and can be integrated with the MarkLogic Java Client API and DMSDK. It focuses on security and provenance to align with our core principles. NiFi’s collection of processors, easy to use GUI, and production monitoring capabilities make it an attractive strategy for data orchestration.
NIFI CONNECTOR ON GITHUB ›
- Web-based user interface to provide seamless experience for design, control, and monitoring
- Scales up to leverage full machine capability
- Scales out with zero-master clustering model
- Data Provenance to track dataflow from beginning to end
- Enables rapid development and effective testing
- Pluggable fine-grained role-based authentication and authorization
- JDK 1.8 or newer
- Apache Maven 3.1.0 or newer
- Git Client (used during build process by ‘bower’ plugin)
To learn more about the project and get started visit the MarkLogic NiFi documentation.