The MarkLogic ODBC Driver is a powerful tool that allows developers to connect with live MarkLogic databases, directly from any applications that support ODBC connectivity. Users can project a relational view of data in MarkLogic and access it using ODBC and standard SQL.
MarkLogic 10, Linux (64-bit Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7):
MarkLogic 10, Microsoft Windows (7, 10, Server 2012/2016/2019):
- Fully compatible with MarkLogic Web Services API
- Enables SQL-92 capabilities on MarkLogic NoSQL data
- Flexible NoSQL flattening, automatic schema generation, flexible querying
- Connect to live MarkLogic data, for real-time data access
- Seamless integration with leading BI, reporting, and ETL tools and with custom applications
- Full support for data aggregation and complex JOINs in SQL queries
- Secure connectivity through modern cryptography, including TLS 1.2, SHA-256, ECC
See the Getting Started section of the ODBC Driver Developer’s Guide for an introduction.
MarkLogic 9, Linux (64-bit Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7):
MarkLogic 9, Microsoft Windows (7, 10, Server 2012):
MarkLogic 8, Linux (64-bit Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and 7):
MarkLogic 8, Microsoft Windows (7, 8, Server 2008, Server 2012):