version "1.0-ml") dialect. The GitHub repository README.md contains instructions for how to get started.
- Run XQuery code on a MarkLogic server with the “MarkLogic: Eval XQuery” command
- XQuery-ML syntax highlighting (thanks to Paxton Hare’s Sublime plugin)
- It’s asynchronous; long-running queries won’t freeze the editor
- Changes to the configuration take immediate effect, switch databases and credentials on-the-fly
- Readability: pretty-formatting of query results based on their contents
Visit the Repository