This is the home for MarkLogic and MarkLogic-related tools and samples, including collaborative open-source projects and 3rd party offerings. You'll see a curated index of them over on the left-hand side of this page. Many of the projects have repositories hosted at GitHub, the well known social-coding site. While we will promote and point to repositories elsewhere (like SourceForge, Codeplex or Google code), we prefer working with GitHub.
There is a wealth of help on git and GitHub available.
In particular, if you'd like to contribute to one of these projects, please take a look at how to fork a repo
and send a pull request.
If you have questions about contributing, you can reach us at:
You can also find tools and connectors that are official parts of MarkLogic on the download page.
- Sensible defaults so you can get started quickly
- Minimum prior MarkLogic knowledge required
- Browser widgets so you can quickly get an application running
- Built on top of the REST API
- Sample Application
- Built with Information Studio and Application Builder
- Includes an example Information Studio Collector
- Application configuration management
- A lightweight mVC framework
- A unit testing framework
- Search, faceting, and auto-complete
- User login/logout
- Built using the Java API